Okay so the holiday’s are around the corner! This means tons of traditions will come out of hibernation, people will be in a better mood and everything will just be fabulous. Some people like to out their cynicism into the “holiday pot” and say negative things like, “it’s just a consumerist holiday”. Well, poo poo to you out there who don’t know how to have a little light hearted joy in your lives. As for me, I’m ready to embrace the best sixth of the year with arms wide open (legs and eyes too)!
I’ve already started the season by being in a great relationship with my fiance, and buying myself a cellphone and plan that isn’t from 2004. Luis and Carolin have been dealing with my new phone mania all day yesterday. They really are troopers aren’t they?
Any who, let’s get into the nitty gritty! The following is a list of things that I would like to either receive as a gift or would like to buy once I get my teaching career going:
The Best Wish List Ever Compiled!
- Anything from Swarovski Crystals (especially the Alice collection)
- A fabulous and functional laptop case
- The Harry Potter Blu-Ray box set
- A blu-ray player
- A kick-ass Swiss roller bag
- A Tempurpedic queen mattress
- A coffee maker that has that delay function
- Good/Sexy/ Comfy bras and undies
- Children’s book for my future classroom!
See? I’m not asking for much. Just the essentials!